As a Proud Member of the SFC, and your Media Chairperson for 2020-2021, my goal is to digitally connect and engage our extensive and unique Flavorist community. With our “new normal” of working remote, social distancing and cancelled meetings/events now more than ever is a great time to activate ourselves.
We’d like to begin featuring our members in a short and sweet way. This will be shared within our Member’s-Only Network. Frequency of distribution will depend on responses received and feedback.
To participate, please do the following:
1. Email email@example.com with subject line “Feature Flavorist”
2. Provide a picture of yourself (professional or in action outside of work)
3. Copy and paste this template to your email response and fill out as many answers as you would like.
See template/questionnaire below.
By engaging you will:
· Digitally introduce yourself to our newest members
· Newest members, great way to get your name out there
· Connect with existing members you may not have met
· Put a face to a name
· Spark a conversation
· Inspire a peer
· Cultivate an invaluable rapport
I look forward to receiving your responses and helping facilitate these priceless connections within our community.
Alison S. Freedman
SFC Media Chair 2020-2021
|What do you like most about being a Flavorist?|
|What embodies you in chemical or botanical form?|
|What is your signature material if you have one?|
|What is your favorite memory of working in the industry?|
|What advice would you give yourself back when you were training as a Flavorist?|
|What is something someone would be surprised to know about you?|
|What music album changed your life?|
|What is your biggest pet peeve?|
|If the magic genie gave you three wishes, what would they be?|
|If you were stuck on a desert island what food would you choose?|
|What is your zodiac sign?|
| My favorites (pick 3-5)|
singer / band